Friday, April 1, 2011

Winds of Change..

What I thought to be a dream was actually a nightmare;
What I thought to be nectar, was poison…
What I thought was love, was not even concern
What I thought was my support system, was in fact a parasite;
What I thought to be care, was nothing but fear..
What I thought to be mine, was never in my grasp

What I thought to be sweet, is actually bitter
What I thought is patience, was actually a plot
What I thought as sacrifice, was full of selfishness
What I thought , made no thought.

What I thought as promises, were only a farce..
What I thought as bond of strings; was in reality a noose
What I thought as commitment ,was phobia;
What I thought as interest; was actually a time-pass
What I thought made no thought.

Whom I thought to be an angel , was a Vampire
Whom I thought to be a lover, is a cheater
Whom I thought to be a mother, was just a human
Whom I thought to be my friend for life, became strange than a stranger;
Whom I thought to be a pillar of strength, is a coward
Whom I thought to be a saint, was really a liar
Whom I always thought to be a winner, is a LOSER
Whom I thought to be everything, is actually nothing

No comments: