Thursday, June 10, 2010

Focus

For the time being, let me just shift my focus to some other prevailing things that matter to the entire "Junta", than clogging my blog with my sad stories.
Its not that, i'll stop about them, occassionally you would also read sad poems, anger vented out, and more of frustrations.

Being in bangalore my entire life, i cant think of any other city which is as green. I know the city is losing its charm, cant really get to know the reason why.
I am just an ordinary girl, living a standard life, using the common mode of transport. Yeah, if you are also a fellow bangalorean, you might have guessed, i travel every single working day in BMTC ( Supposedly the most economical and the most profitable in the country).

Since the monsoon has set in, its raining almost every single day. So it did yesterday as well.Everbody knows how bad the traffic pile up is if it rains. It was pouring cats and dogs from 4PM or so. I realised in office that it was raining only by 5. Invariably the day i need to leave by the normal time, i end up leaving late.
I reached Majestic by around 7 PM, only to find the entire station is jammed. This wasnt the first time it was happening to me. So i being cautious, just got into the bus that was leaving the RING. Time : 7.10PM

Time:7.50PM, the bus iam in, is still at Khoday circle . Add to this, an ambulance that is stuck near the Railway station. We are about to get a green signal,when the traffic cop realises ambulance is stuck. So another long wait to get a green Signal (seems so apt to me --- Always waiting for green Signal). Once this cleared, i reached Rajajinagar 1st block within the next 15 mins. Now, West of chord rd is "donated" for Metro construction, the junction is choc-a-bloc with traffic. there are no signals, and one cop cannot control such traffic. Its actually a complete mess..come to think about it, the 2 wheelers trying to squeeze in watever little space is available, the 4 wheelers trying to overtake other vehicles stuck in the jam, and

No comments: