Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happyz Endingz

I as a person do not like movies that have a sad ending. Infact I dread to watch them also.The first thing I think before watching a movie, will be, will it make me happy at the end of the movie?
I always thought, even in my life the love I get, will be as in movies – Happyz endingz , But after such an incident in my life, I‘ve started to believe, happy endings happen only in movies and not in real life and that is why people watch movies. I cannot be so optimistic as shahrukh in the movie OSO… “ by the end, everything is happy. If it is not happy, its not the end….picture abhi baaki hai mere dost”
That’s the irony…its only in movies .
Come to think of it, it was “HAPPY ENDING” for my ex……..as he put it . “ I do not know about the future, but from past 2 months, I am very relieved “ He is happy, moving on in his life. But how can a person lead such a guiltless life? Its not as if we were infatuated. We were mature…might be too much. To tell, it was a fancy, it was for over 3 yrs .

Y ME?

No comments: